IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 (XLVI) answer key will be released on July 30, 2019 around 5pm. National Testing Agency (NTA) is conducting OPENMAT exam on behalf of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) for the first time. With NTA as the new exam conducting body, there are many features added to the exam to make it more transparent and convenient for the test takers and releasing OPENMAT answer keys is one such way to do that.
OPENMAT 2019 was held on July 27, 2019 from 2:00 p.m. at 5:00 p.m. In addition, it was the first time ever exam conducted in the computer-based test mode, and only 8,476 candidates appeared for the exam.
The answer key for OPENMAT 2019 will be available for two days from July 30 to 31, 2019 till 5pm. In this time, candidates can download OPENMAT 2019 answer key and challenge it by login with your application number and date of birth. Check below steps to file objections for the answer keys:
How to download and challenge OPENMAT 2019 answer keys?
- Visit the official website of NTA for IGNOU OPENMAT 2019
- Download Answer keys and cross-verify for any errors/ wrong questions/options etc.
- In case, any discrepancy is found, the candidates can login by clicking on ‘Answer Key Challenge’ to open the window
- Each question with ID will be given in the sequence as per the OPENMAT 2019 question paper
- Also, correct option ID will be given in front of the Question ID, you can select the option ID (one or more) to challenge it by checking Incorrect – Yes or No
- Once done, submit your challenges by clicking on ‘Save your Claims’ and move to next screen
- In the end, you can preview all your questions challenged
- Also, upload the supporting documents for your claim by clicking on ‘choose file’ to upload them
- Finally save your claims by paying the fee Rs. 1000/- per question using Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking options only
- The fee will be refunded if your claim is found correct and also, you will be awarded full marks for the question.
OPENMAT 2019 Results will be declared only after the clarification has been released by NTA regarding the answer keys and challenges. In case of any other queries, candidates can write to NTA on – [email protected]