Campus Placement Cell of Indira Gandhi National Open University has organized a campus placement drive for students seeking jobs. This drive is for Arcis-E India Pvt. Ltd. IGNOU has organized this drive only for its own students, other students cannot participate in this. Students are required to bring their original IGNOU ID Card / Enrollment Card and two copies of their Resume/CV with them. Students who don’t have IGNOU ID Card will not be allowed to enter.
This Campus Placement Drive will be held at Convention Centre of IGNOU Campus, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068. Same will start on 23 October 2019 at 9:30 am. Reporting and registration time is 9:30am to 10:30am. Orientation will start at 10:30am. A brief introductory session (Pre-placement-talk) highlighting company profile, job requirements, CTC etc. will be conducted in the beginning of the day before the placement drive.
Job Description and Requirements
- Positions: Tele Sales Executive
- Nature of Employment: Life Insurance
- Number of Vacancies: 45
- Salary & Incentives: 2.0 to 3.0 LPA CTC + unlimited incentives
- Academic Qualification: Any graduate/undergraduate
- Age: 20 to 27yrs
- Posting Location: Gurugram (Gurgaon)
- Career Path: Tele Sales Executive → Assistant Team Leader → Team Leader → Assistant Manager → Manager
- Generate Lead by calling.
- Managing incoming calls and customer service inquiries.
- To manage outbound calls and convince the customers to take Life Insurance policy by explaining the Benefits of LI.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and Interactive communication.
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Candidates who have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Should possess good listening skills
- Ability to think quickly to make a recommendation or solution to the customer’s problem
- Soft skills is important and other attributes like MTI should be taken care of
- Basic computer knowledge
- Language: Fluent in English and Hindi
- Freshers can apply
- Experience in tele sales or in insurance sales will be plus point.
- Resume Screening
- Face to Face Interview
- Telephonic Interview
- Secondary face to face interview in office (if required)
- Job Offer
Call (between 9.30AM to 6 PM)
- Mr. Nitesh / Mr. Chetan at. 7827871057 / 9717221921 from company side.
- Director (CPC) IGNOU office Phone No. 011-29571114