Re-registration for Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has been started. Re-registration means registering for next year/semester of a program. So it is applicable only to students enrolled in undergraduate/postgraduate programs of two-three year duration. You can re-register for the next year/semester of your program irrespective of whether you have submitted the assignments or appeared in the term-end examination of the previous semester/year. As of now last date for re-registration is declared as 30th November 2019. But it can be extended further, to stay updated you can subscribe to our email updates at the end of this post. Please go through the process and rules carefully before filling the form for re-registration.
Steps for filling Online Re-Registration form
- Open IGNOU webiste (www.ignou.ac.in).
- Click on Register Online Option in the top menu.
- A drop down menu will appear, click Re-registration from the drop down menu (see screenshot below). Or you can directly visit the re-registration by clicking here.
- Click on “Apply Online Re-Registration Form” button from the homepage of Online Re-registration system.
- Enter your details in the given fields i.e. Program and Enrollment Number.
- Fill course details i.e. selection of the optional/Elective Courses from available groups.
- Save your selections and click on next button.
- Confirm your detail and click Continue button.
- Select mode of Payment from the list, you can select HDFC or IDBI (I will suggest HDFC because it has more options). After selecting Mode of Payment click Next.
- Pay your Re-registration fee through debit/credit card (Master/Visa/Rupay) or Net banking or UPI (In HDFC Bank Payment Option).
- Once you have made the payment you will be redirected to IGNOU website. Here click the “NEXT” button and you will get the Form Preview option. You can save or print your form for future reference.
Subscribe to email subscription to stay updated with latest news about IGNOU. Like exam date sheet, hall-ticket, last date for re-registration, extension in any date, any new program from IGNOU etc. We will send you email every time when there is any update/announcement so that you can be up to date with everything.