EHI-04: India From 16th To Mid 18th Century
Assignment Code: EHI-04/AST/TMA/2017-18
Questions Solved In Assignment:
- How was the Portuguese trade in India financed?
- Trace the evolution of Mughal school of painting under Akbar.
- Discuss the political formations in south India in the 16th century.
- Discuss the administrative structure of the Marathas.
- Write a note on the growth of mansab system under Akbar.
- Discuss various categories of land rights in the Deccan and south India in the 16th-17th centuries.
- Write short notes on the following:
(ii) Bijapur Kingdom
(iv) Bengali language and literature in the 16-17th centuries.