Differentiate between the following:
(a)Procaryotes and Eucaryotes.
(b)Mitochondria and Chloroplast.
(c)Animal and Plant cells.
(d)Fluorescence microscopy and phase contrast microscopy.
Describe the methods for separating macromolecules on the basis of their size, charge, solubility and molecular affinity.
- What is medicated permeability? Discuss the types of mediated permeability.
- Explain the characteristics of enzyme and mechanism of its action.
- Discuss the electron transfer chain and oxidative phosphorylation.
Describe the steps involved in the transfer of amino acids to RNA.
- Explain the mechanism of intercellular recognition and cell aggregation.
- What is cell cycle? Explain how cell cycle times are determined.
Write short notes on the following:
(b)Type of bonds
(c)Proton pump in photosynthesis
(d)Cyclic AMP as second messenger
Sir plz upload lse5,6,7
sir please upload lse 2
How can I download this??Lse- 02 assignment