Elective Course in Sociology (ESO-16)
(Social Problems in India)
Course Code: ESO-16
Assignment Code: ESO-16/AST/TMA/2017-2018
Questions Solved In Assignment:
- Discuss the situation of girl child in India.
- Examine the problems of urbanization with special reference to India.
- Explain the concept of family planning and family welfare in India.
- Discuss the consequences of the problems of ‘educated unemployment’.
- Examine the nature of domestic violence against women in the form of ‘dowry deaths’ in India.
- Discuss the causes and patterns of violence and terrorism.
- What do you understand by ‘juvenile delinquency’?
- Explain the concept of “culture of poverty”.