Re-registration for Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has been started from yesterday. Re-registration means registering for next year/semester of a Program. So it is applicable only to students enrolled in undergraduate/postgraduate programs of two-three year duration. You can re-register for the next year/semester of your Program irrespective of whether you have submitted the assignments or appeared in the term-end examination of the previous semester/year. Please go through the related rules carefully.
Steps for filling Online Re-Registration form:
- Open IGNOU webiste (www.ignou.ac.in).
- Click on Register Option in the top menu, as shown in screenshot.
- Dropdown will appear click Re-registration from the Drop down menu (see screenshot above).
- Click on “Apply Online Re-Registration Form” button from the homepage of Online Re-registration system.
- Enter your details in the given fields i.e. Program and Enrollment Number.
- Fill course details i.e. selection of the optional/Elective Courses from available groups.
Note: MCA does not have any Elective course so it is not shown in Screenshot.
- Save your selections and click on next button.
- Confirm your detail and click Continue button.
- Select payment method from the list and click Next.
- Pay your Re-registration fee through debit/credit card (Master/Visa/Rupay) or Net banking :-
- Payment by Debit/Credit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay): You have to select Debit/Credit Card option to pay the program and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of fee. After successful payment, you will be able to print/save the payment confirmation slip.
- Payment by Net banking: If you have net banking account select this option. You will be redirected to your bank website.
- Payment by ATM Card (PNB): This method is for Punjab National Bank ATM Cards. You have to enter your ATM Pin to complete the transaction.
Once you have made the payment and click the “NEXT” button you will get the Form Preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.