If you are new to Quordle, a popular word puzzle game, we are here to guide you on how to play and enjoy this addictive game. Quordle is a challenging word game that will test your vocabulary skills and keep you entertained for hours. Let’s dive into the rules and hints to help you start playing.
Rules of Quordle
The objective of Quordle is to guess four five-letter words within nine attempts. The twist is that you play all four words simultaneously. As you start typing in words, the game will provide you with feedback:
- If a letter is in the correct position for any of the words, it will light up in green.
- If a letter is present in one of the words but in the wrong position, it will appear in yellow.
Keep these color-coded hints in mind while making your guesses.
Hints for Today’s Quordle Game
Let’s take a look at the clues for today’s game:
- Word 1 (top left): Change how a video or film is edited.
- Word 2 (top right): Intense, selfish desire, often for food or money.
- Word 3 (bottom left): Perform a version of someone else’s song.
- Word 4 (bottom right): It measures gas or the time remaining to use a parking spot.
Remember, two of the words have a pair of repeated letters, and today’s words start with the letters R, G, C, and M.
Today’s Quordle Answers
And now, without further ado, here are the answers for today’s Quordle game:
- Word 1: RECUT
- Word 2: GREED
- Word 3: COVER
- Word 4: METER
Congratulations if you managed to find all the words! If you need more practice, feel free to check out the practice games before taking on the daily puzzle.
Make sure to visit our blog for hints and the solution for Tuesday’s game, in case you need them. Happy Quordling!