Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has started the registration for MBA Programme. For taking admission in MBA programme IGNOU organizes an entrance test twice a year. This entrance test is called OPENMAT. Last date for the application is 30th April 2020. All the interested candidates must apply before April 30.
The entrance examination will be help on
April 29, 2020. Admit card will be released on April 9 for the same. IGNOU OPENMAT will be a computer-based test organized by National Testing Agency (NTA).
OPENMAT XLVII Entrance Exam Fee
|For candidates belonging to General(UR)/OBC category||Rs. 800/-|
|For candidates belonging to SC/ST/EWS||Rs. 600/-|
Application Registration Process
- Open Online Application Form and fill the detail in the form.
- After Completing the Application Form Candidate can login with the system generated Application Number and created Password for completing the Application Form.
- Upload Scanned Images of Candidate Photograph,Signature
1. Scanned photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format.
2. Size of scanned photograph should be between 10 kb to 200 kb.
3. Size of scanned signature should be between 4 kb to 30 kb.
4. The photograph should be coloured or black/white (but clear contrast).
- Pay Examination Fee using Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card).
- The Application Number printed on the computer generated Confirmation Page must be mentioned in all such correspondences. It is therefore essential to note down the application number printed on the Confirmation Page.
For the detailed instructions visit this page : https://testservices.nic.in/ExamSys/Registration/Instruction.aspx
The OPENMAT Entrance Exam consists of four tests (Sections). They are:
- Test 1 comprises of 30 questions of General Awareness,
- Test 2 consists of 50 questions of English language,
- Test 3 is of Quantitative Aptitude which consists of 50 questions, and
- Test 4 is of Reasoning consisting of 70 questions.
All these tests will be conducted in one session of 3 hours. The total number of questions for all the four tests is 200 and each question carries 1 mark. There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
Sample OPENMAT Entrance test paper is available in e-prospectus to familiarize students with the examination scheme and type of questions. E-Prospectus can be down loaded from IGNOU or NTA website
Calculators, cell phones, books, slide-rules, notebooks or any other written notes will not be allowed inside the examination hall.
Important Information and Dates
|Online Submission of Application Form||28th Feb. 2020 to 30th April 2020|
|Last Date of Online Fee Payment||30th March 2020 11:59 PM|
|Exam Fee For UR, OBC category||Rs.800/-|
|Exam Fee For SC, ST, EWS||Rs.600/-|
|Correction in Application Form||1-2 May 2020|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||Not Declared|
|Date of Examination||Not Declared|
|Duration of Examination||3 Hours|
|Timing of Examination||9:30-12:30 Hrs|
|Centre of Examination||As indicated on the Admit Card|
We highly recommend to read the official notification before filling the application form.
- Last Date for Application extended upto 30th April 2020 and Correction date is extended to 1 and 2 May 2020 due to Coronavirus COVID-19 All India Lockdown.
- Last Date for Application extended upto 27th March 2020 due to Coronavirus COVID-19.
Subscribe to get latest updates via email.