Campus Placement Cell of Indira Gandhi National Open University has organized a campus placement drive for students seeking jobs. This drive is for Air India SATS Airport Services Pvt. Ltd .
This Campus Placement Drive will be held at Convention Centre of IGNOU Campus, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068. Same will start on 26th February 2020 at 10:00 am. Reporting and registration time is 10:00am to 11:00am. Orientation will start at 11:00am. A brief introductory session (Pre-placement-talk) highlighting company profile, job requirements, CTC etc. will be conducted in the beginning of the day before the placement drive.
Job Description and Requirements
- Positions: Customer Service Agen (CSA)
- Nature of Employment: Full Time
- Number of Vacancies: 100, Likely to be increased
- Salary & Incentives: Rs.18000/- Gross+ other allowances like ESIC/PF/Gratuity/Medical Insurance/Bonus/Over Time
- Academic Qualification: Any Graduate/Undergraduate/Bachelor’s Degree
- Age: 18 to 25yrs
- Posting Location: IGI Airport, New Delhi
- Career Path: Career progression to the next levels
- Floor Walking: distribute baggage tags and immigration forms to passengers. Greet & guide the passengers.
- Document Check: Travel documents (Passport, certificate of Identity, emergency certificate, merchant seamen book), endorsements, visas, health certificate, Airport tax, Customs.
- Passenger Meet & Assist: Assisting VIP/CIP and family with infants.
- Pre-flight: Check for aircraft registration, seat assignment, blocking seats for infants, wheelchair, group passengers and any other passenger as per the request in PNR. Check for any special message for any passenger, taking out the passenger manifest and other related documents for the incoming flight.
- Post-flight: Print the final manifest and other flight related documents after the flight is finalized. Take General Documentation (arrival/departure). Checking for the onward flight messages and onward connections for the passengers.
- Special Handling: Providing assistance to family with infant, wheelchair passengers, and physically challenged passengers. alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Check-in: checking the travel documents, asking security questions, issuing boarding passes and tagging the bags to final destinations.
- Adhere to correct procedures of acceptance and handling of registered baggage.
- Announcement: Information and boarding procedure.
- Documents preparation: Arrival and departure clearance, General Declaration of Crew handling, passenger manifest, seat charts, meal preferences.
- Excess baggage collection.
- Boarding gate function: Arranging Q-managers, pre boarding announcements, stubbing, document check, printing onboard documents.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the superiors.
- Good communication skills
- Must be ready to work in 24×7 shifts
- Fresh Graduates/0-12 months of experience in the relevant field
- Should be able to handle different situations
- Should possess good command over computer application
- Possess openness to new challenges
- Willingness to go beyond the challenges and meet the deadlines
- Possess good communication skills
- Should have the ability to solve problems
- Well groomed & confident
- Should be service oriented
- Applicants must be having a valid Indian Passport issued after 2016.
- Applicants are required to carry two copies of their updated Resume/CV and IGNOU ID Card (two copies) and photocopy of their passport showing the validity period at the time of interview.
- The selection process may continue till late evening. Applicants are advised to come prepared to stay till late evening.
- Applicants reporting after 11.00 AM shall not be allowed to participate in the Placement Drive
Call (between 10.00AM to 6 PM)
- Mr./Ms. Taruna Sain at. 7838039998 from company side.
- Director (CPC) IGNOU office Phone No. 011-29571114