This date sheet is for MA Political Science (MPS) Subjects June 2021 Term End Exams (TEE) scheduled to be held in June – July 2021. Date sheet is already sorted date wise for your convenience.
|Course Code||Course Title||Exam Date||Session|
|MPSE-012||State and Society in Australia||16/06/2021||MORNING|
|MED-008||Globalisation, Environment and Development||17/06/2021||MORNING|
|MPSE-001||India & the World||18/06/2021||MORNING|
|MPS-003||India: Democracy and Development||22/06/2021||MORNING|
|MPSE-011||The European Vision in World Affairs||24/06/2021||MORNING|
|MPS-002||International Relations: Theory and Problems||29/06/2021||MORNING|
|MGP-005||Introduction to Peace and Conflict||30/06/2021||MORNING|
|MPSE-002||State and Society in Latin America||01/07/2021||MORNING|
|MGPE-008||Gandhian Approach to Peace and Conflict Resolution||02/07/2021||MORNING|
|MGPE-010||Conflict Management, Transformation and Peace Building||03/07/2021||MORNING|
|MPS-004||Comparative Politics: Issues and Trends||03/07/2021||MORNING|
|MPSE-004||Social and Political Thought in Modern India||06/07/2021||MORNING|
|MGPE-013||Civil Society, Political Regimes and Conflict||07/07/2021||MORNING|
|MPSE-005||State and Society in Africa||08/07/2021||MORNING|
|MPSE-003||Western Political Thought (Plato to Marx)||09/07/2021||MORNING|
|MPSE-006||Peace and Conflict Studies||10/07/2021||MORNING|
|MED-002||Sustainable Development: Issues and Challenges||12/07/2021||MORNING|
|MPSE-007||Social Movements and Politics in India||13/07/2021||MORNING|
|MGP-004||Gandhi’s Political Thought||14/07/2021||MORNING|
|MPSE-008||State Politics in India||15/07/2021||MORNING|
|MGPE-007||Non-Violence Movements after Gandhi||16/07/2021||MORNING|
|MPSE-013||Australia’s Foreign Policy||17/07/2021||MORNING|
|MPSE-009||Canada: Politics and Society||19/07/2021||MORNING|
Morning Session Timing : 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
Evening Session Timing : 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- It is requested to please check the date and session of the course(s) for which you want to appear in June, 2021 examinations.
- In case of any overlapping or clash in dates please inform at the following email address latest by 30th March, 2021-[email protected]
- While sending the email please indicate programme of study and enrolment no.
- Before forwarding any email reporting clash/overlapping of courses please ensure that –
- The courses are not backlog courses (which means if the courses of first, second or third year OR first, second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth semester are clashing with each other is not considered as clash as they pertain to different years/semester).
- The courses are not pertaining to different programmes of study.
Also Check : IGNOU MA Political Science Solved AssignmentsKHOJINET