Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has started the exam form submission for the students who want to appear in the June 2021 Term End Exams. Below are the details about fee and how to apply.
You cam apply for the June 2021 Term End Exams By Clicking Here
Before Submitting the examination form please ensure that:
- Examination fee per course is Rs.200/- (Examination fee once paid will not be refunded/adjusted in any case).
- The required number of assignments as applicable for the course(s) filled in the examination form have been submitted.
- Registration for the course(s) is valid and not time-barred.
- Bachelor Degree Programmes students may please note that the exam of the courses in a particular group (Group1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6) are conducted on same day, date and time. In case, date and time of exam for two courses is same but the courses are of different years/semester, it will not be considered as Clash and no request for change in date/session will be considered.
- In case of non-compliance of any of the above conditions. Candidature for appearing in the Term-End Examination will not be considered and no Hall Ticket will be issued.
Dates for the Submission of Online Term End Examination form
|Without Late Fee||15 June 2021|
|With Late fee||NA|
Prerequisite for the submission of the Term End Examination Form:
- You can opt for only those courses for which you are eligible to appear in the Tem End Examination,June-2021
- For details of the course(s) registered, click here
- Students are advised to ensure that they have already submitted the assignments as applicable for the courses for which they are submitting Examination Form. Hall Tickets will NOT be uploaded/issued for the courses for which they are not eligible and for which assignments have not been submitted by student.
- Examination results of Term End Examination (TEE) December, 2018 are available on University website (www.ignou.ac.in). Please click here to see result status of December, 2018 before filling Examination Form. Students who’s TEE December, 2018 results are not declared yet, they need not to wait for results. They are advised to fill the Examination Form for TEE June, 2021 on or before last date of submission of Exam form as per schedule above.
- In case you are eligible to appear in a courses in June-2021 but the course is not available in the option, please write to [email protected] or contact at 011-29571301
- Examination Fee once paid will not be refunded.
Process to submit Term End Examination Form
- Select and Enter Programme Code from the options list available. Please note that option code for BA/BCOM/BSC is BDP & MLIS is MLS
- Select Examination Centre Code from the options available on the website. list of Regional Centre wise Examination centre’s for Term-End Examination June-2021 is available for information. Click here to view.
- If the Examination Centre opted by the student is not activated as Examination Centre or not allotted for administrative reasons, alternative Examination Centre will be allotted to the student.
- Select course(s) carefully while filling the Examination Form as per your valid registration details available in IGNOU website. Courses for theory as well as practical needs to be selected separately from the list appearing on the screen for filling the Exam form.
- After successful submission of Examination Form, you will receive an acknowledgement with Control Number on the screen. Please retain the auto generated Control Number for your reference and record. For checking Examination Form status please visit SEARCH OPTION after 72 hours of submitting the Form. Details regarding examination form submission are not available, you may submit the form again only after following the due procedure as listed above.
- Delhi & NCR – The student may please select the location and exam centre will be allotted accordingly (change of exam centre will not be permitted in any case)
Related to Refund excess Examination Fee
- Students who fill Exam Form online through Cyber Cafe/ Other Agency, must ensure receipt of the Examination Fee and that their Fee is reached IGNOU through SEARCH Option at IGNOU website
- Students are required to submit chargeback case(s) in bank only after the publication of Hall Ticket on IGNOU website.
- If a student gets back refund of all the Examination Fee through Chargeback process and still appeared in Examination, his/her Exam result will be withheld and will be released after paying the requisite Examination Fee.
When will Hall Ticket/Admit Card be available?
Hall Ticket will be uploaded on the University Website ignou.ac.in 7-10 days before the commencement of the Term-end examinations.
Hall Ticket / Admit Card Kab Milega (हॉल टिकट कब मिलेगा) ?
Hall ticket exam से 10 दिन पहले वेबसाइट पर Upload होता है।
In case of any query regarding Examination Form please contact Phone No. : 011-29572209 or send email at [email protected]