Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has started its online submission of Term End Exam Forms for the Term End Examination. The examination will be conducted in the month of December and the last date to submit the form is October 31st without late fee and November 10th with Rs.1000 late fee.
Here’s how you can apply
- Log on to the official website of IGNOU, www.ignou.ac.in
- Check the alert in left side which says, “Online Submission form for TEE December 2018” or you directly use this link.
- Read the guidelines and instructions of IGNOU TEE form.
- Click on ‘Proceed to fill Examination Form‘
- Enter Programme code and enter enrollment Number
- Select Mode of Payment
- Select each course properly (Theory and Practical)
- Select your Examination Centre code from the available list
- Pay your fees online via Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- After payment you will get Auto Generated Control number on your screen. You will also get the same via your registered mobile number and email
- All the students must submit the required assignments of their programme to concerned study centre before filling your exam form.
- The University will not issue hall tickets for the subjects for which assignments have not been submitted.
Examination fee for IGNOU TEE
The exam fee at IGNOU is Rs.120 per theory course and Rs.120 per practical course.
How to confirm?
Exam Date Sheet for December 2018
Date sheet for December 2018 Term End Exams is also available for download. You can download the date sheet from the this link. We will also update program wise date sheet for December 2018 exams on our website. So stay connected for updates.