This year IGNOU has decided to change the Convocation experience for all the graduating students by issuing blockchain-based digital credentials along with the physical certificates and degrees.
The digital certificates will be available for all the students to be fetched in the mobile application installed on their mobile devices from a website, on which it will be available.
How to Download Digital Degree/Certificate?
To receive your digital credentials, kindly follow the steps below:
- Download Indisi Wallet wallet app from Play Store for Android or App Store for iOS
- Open Browser and go to digitalcert.ignou.ac.in
- Enter your enrolment number and captcha.
- Confirm your registered mobile number and email ID and click on Request OTP button
- Verify the OTP you received on your registered mobile number/email address.
- After confirming the OTP, click on the credentials available for you and follow the steps provided. If you are using the PC Browser then Scan the QR Code with Indisi Wallet App.
The email ID & mobile number used at the time of registration while paying fees for the 35th Convocation.
You need to login with each Enrolment Number to fetch the corresponding digital certificates. All the certificates associated with a given Enrolment Number will be available after you login with that Enrolment Number.
In case your email ID or mobile number is incorrect, kindly reach out to the respective department at IGNOU.
Make sure that you are scanning the QR code using your Indisi Wallet app. The credential download process generally takes up to a minute.
You can fetch your digital credentials anytime again by following the instructions (digitalcert.ignou.ac.in/instructions) on the Digital Certificate portal.
You will be allowed to request for up to 3 OTPs
On 3 unsuccessful attempts, you will be blocked for some time. You may have to try later.
In case you do not receive OTP over Email, check the spam/junk folder and check for any email from [email protected]
In case you do not receive OTP over SMS, try restarting your phone once.
Yes, you will receive your Physical Degree/Certificate via Post. It doesn’t matter if you download the digital degree/certificate or not. It is an additional option for students to download it digitally.
Kindly reach out to the respective department at IGNOU.