IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) has announced Post Basic BSC Nursing-Handbook and Prospectus- 2019 on 12 June, 2018. Students seeking for admission in B.Sc (Nursing) in IGNOU can download the prospectus from the official website www.ignou.ac.in or from the link given at the end. Prospectus contains the full guideline to take admission in B.Sc (IGNOU).
Applicant should fulfill the requirements to obtain the admission. To get admission in B.Sc (Nursing) applicants have to pass the entrance exam. According to prospectus below are the important dates applicant should note down:
Important Dates For B.Sc (Nursing) Admission in IGNOU
- Last date of submission of filled in Entrance Test form : 15th July, 2018
- Tentative date of Entrance test (OPENNET VIII) : As per advertisement
- Tentative date of declaration of result : October /November 2018
- Tentative date of Region-wise counselling : December 2018/January 2019
- Final admission : January 2019
Additional Guidelines: Check IGNOU website www.ignou.ac.in regularly for admission/counseling related information to avoid any delay. Also check website for additional study centre codes for examination. Admission will be done on the basis of Region-wise Merit-list. Submit your entrance test form in only those Regional Centres where there is programme study centre for Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing. If you submit the admission form in any other Regional Centre, your admission will not be considered if identified at any stage.