First of all let me clear that if you want give exams in February 2021 then ignore this whole news and just prepare for your exams, this post is not for you.
Now let’s get started on the questions that I’m receiving through WhatsApp/Telegram/Facebook/Twitter/Email etc.
First of not all courses all qualified for the promotion. Only below courses are applicable for promotion.
- First Year Students of BA(G), BCOM(G), BSC(G), BSC(G), BSW, BTS, BAVTM, BBA (Retailing)
- Second Year Students of BA, BCOM, BSC, BSW, BTS, BBA (Retailing)
- BCA 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th Semester
- MCA 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th Semester
- First Year Students of MCOM, MEG, MHD, MPS, MAH, MSO, MAPC, MEC, MPA, MAAN, MGPS, MARD, MSCDFSM, MSCCFT, MSW, MSWC, MAEDU, MADE, MAAE, MTTM, MAPY, MAVDS, MAWGS, MAGD, MATS, MAJMC
- MBA, MBA (B&F), MSCMACS (1st and 3rd Semester)
Students of only above courses are applicable for the promotion. If your course is not in the list then you should prepare for the exams.
1. Which students are being promoted?
Every student of the courses mentioned above who is not in Final Year or Final Semester is being promoted.
2. Do I have to give any exam or not?
No, you don’t have to give you’re being promoted to next year/semester.
3. Do I have to fill any kind of form?
No, there is no form required.
4. How will they decide my marks?
IGNOU has decided to give marks based on your previous or upcoming exams. If you are first year student then University will decide marks based on your 2nd year exams. If you are 2nd year student the marks will be decided based on your 1st year marks.
5. What if I don’t want to be promoted?
If you don’t want to be promoted, you can give exams in February 2021.
6. I registered in July 2020 session am I being promoted?
No, only Students who are registered in July 2019 or before are applicable for the promotion.
If you have any other question you can comment below, we will do our best to answer.