BECE-002 Indian Economic Development: Issues and Perspectives
Solved Assignment For IGNOU BA (BDP)
Course Code: BECE-002
Course Title: Indian Economic Development: Issues and Perspectives
Assignment Code: BECE-002/AST/TMA/2017-18
Questions Solved In Assignment Solution:
- Bring out the linkage between a good transport system and efficiency.
- Why did classical economists consider trade as the ‘engine of growth’? What is the counter-view projected to this? Discuss.
- Write a note on the ancient Indian thoughts on development contrasting it with the modern notions of development.
- What is ‘Venture Capital’? What role do you think venture capital has in economic development?
- Discuss the major factors influencing the foreign investment flows into a country.
- Explain briefly the risks of high fiscal deficit.
- Indicate the meaning and importance of Work Force Participation Rate.
- Write a note on the limitations of WTO.