Campus Placement Cell of Indira Gandhi National Open University has organized a Campus Placement Drive for students seeking jobs. This drive is for Globiva. IGNOU has organized this drive only for its own students, other students cannot participate in this. Students are required to bring their original IGNOU ID Card / Enrollment Card (2 copies) and Resume/CV (2 copies) with them. Students who don’t have IGNOU ID Card will not be allowed to enter.
This Campus Placement Drive will be held at Convention Centre of IGNOU Campus, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068. Same will start on 4th August 2022 at 9:30 am. Reporting and registration time is 9:30am to 10:30am. Orientation will start at 11:00am. Applicants reporting after 11.00 AM will not be allowed to participate in the Placement Drive.
The selection process may continue till late evening. Applicants are advised to come prepared to stay till late evening. Canteens in the Campus won’t be open so students are advised to make arrangements for their lunch etc before.
A brief introductory session (Pre-placement-talk) highlighting company profile, job requirements, CTC etc. will be conducted in the beginning before the placement drive.
Job Description and Requirements
- Positions: Customer Support/Tele Sales/Retention Executive/Backend
- Nature of Employment: Permanent
- Salary & Incentives: 1.8 LPA to 3.0 LPA (15,000 to 25,000 monthly)
- Academic Qualification: Graduate or Pursuing Graduation
- Age: 18 to 27yrs
- Posting Location: Infotech Centre, 5th, Old Delhi Gurgaon Rd, Dundahera Village, Gurugram, Haryana 122016
- Career Path: Sr. Customer support executive, Team Leader
- Candidates who have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Should possess good listening skills
- Ability to think quickly to make a recommendation or solution to the customer’s problem
- Soft skills is important and other attributes like MTI should be taken care of
- Basic computer knowledge
- Language: Fluent in English and Hindi
- Freshers can apply
- Experience in tele sales will be plus point.
- Group Discussion
- Job Offer
Call (between 10.30AM to 6 PM)
- Ms. Shivangi – 6392896009/Mr. Nitesh – 7827871057 from company side.
E-Mail Id – [email protected]
- Director (CPC) IGNOU office Phone No. 011-29571114