Course Code: BSWE-004
Introduction To Family Life Education
Solved Questions In BSWE-004 Solution Guide:
- What is family life education? Discuss the objectives and importance of family life education.
- Explain the provisions of Special Marriage Act, 1954.
- Answer any two of the following questions in about 250 words each:a) Explain any four commonly used family planning methods.b) What are some of the common problems associated with the process of ageing?
- Answer any four of the following questions in about 150 words each:a) Discuss briefly the types of family.b) List the provisions in Dowry Prohibition Act, 1961.d) What is the nature of personality?e) Describe the concept and meaning of youth.
- Write short notes on any five of the following questions in about 100 words each:a) Maslow’s hierarchy of needs theoryb) Family life cyclec) Responsible parenthoodf) Conceptionh) Carl Roger’s Self theory