BCSL-056 Solved Assignment For IGNOU BCA 5th Semester July 2018 and January 2019 Session is now available for download in PDF format. Click on the “Goto Download Page” button given below to download the assignment solution. All questions are solved in this solution. You can download Assignment question paper for BCSL-056 from official IGNOU website or by clicking here.
Course Code : BCSL-056
Course Title : Network Programming and Administration Lab
Assignment Number : BCA(5)/056/Assignment/2018-19
Maximum Marks : 50
Weightage : 25%
Last date of Submission : 15th October, 2018 (For July, 2018 Session)
15th April, 2019 (For January, 2019 Session)
Note: This assignment has two questions. Answer all the questions. These questions carry 40 marks. Rest 10 marks are for viva voce. You may use illustrations and diagrams to enhance the explanations. Please go through the guidelines regarding assignments given in the Programme Guide for the format of presentation. Make suitable assumption is necessary.
- Write a UDP client and UDP server program in C language on Unix/Linux, where client program interact with the Server as given below: (20 Marks)
- The client will send a list of numbers to the client.
- Server program send an acknowledgement for receiving the complete list.
- Sever program will sort the list in ascending order and send it back to respective client.
- Client will send the acknowledgement for receiving the sorted list to the server.
- (a) Write the steps for adding Users, Groups and Computers to the active directory. (10 Marks)
(b) Write the steps to install network monitor application on Unix/Linux Demonstrate the use of capture filter and display filter with the help of examples for each. (10 Marks)