TS-2 Solved Assignment For January 2018 and July 2018 Session. IGNOU BTS Assignment Solution In PDF Format. Click on the button below to open download page.
TS-2: TOURISM DEVELOPMENT: PRODUCTS, OPERATIONS AND CASE STUDIES
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENTS)
Course Code: TS-2
Total Marks: 100
Assignment Code: TS-2/TMA/2018
Note: Answer any five questions in about 600 words each. All questions carry equal marks. Send your TMA to the Coordinator of your Study Centre.
- What is the importance of profiling tourist? How does it help in promoting a destination?
- Write some common problems a tour operator might face while conducting a city tour.
- How should dance and music be effectively marketed as a tourism product? Explain with the help of appropriate examples.
- “Adventure and Sports tourism are up-coming in India.” Comment.
- Discuss the relevance of arts and crafts in tourism.
- What do you mean by the term “Itinerary”? Discuss any itinerary offered by Indian Railway as a package tour.
- Discuss the characteristics of the European tourist market.
- Scheduling of flights and managing operations is the most vital factor for the success of any Airline.” Analyze the statement.
- Critically examine the “Heritage Hotel Scheme” developed by the Rajasthan Government.
- Write short notes on the followings:
a) Guest –Host Relationship
b) Cuisine and theme dinners